Properties in East Sussex
Properties for sale
Regency Square, Brighton, BN1
- Beautifully refurbished with a contemporary finish
- Three bedroom duplex regency apartment
- Sea Views
- No onward chain
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Prestigious location on Regency Square
This beautifully presented seaside apartment boasts fabulous views over Regency Square and its' period architecture. In close proximity is a range of cafes, restaurants and bars with the excitin...
Marine Parade, BRIGHTON, BN2
- Prestigious Van Alen building - South facing living room with Pier and Sea views - Allocated underground parking space - Central Brighton location - Double doors to south facing patio garden - Concierge - Two Double B...
The Van Alen Building, Marine Parade, BRIGHTON, BN2
- Iconic and sought after Van Alen Building
- 180 degree balcony with sea views
- Allocated secure underground parking space
- Superb interior decoration at the highest level
- Premium fixtures and fittings in kitchen and bathrooms
- Bespoke features throughout
- share of freehold
Justin Lloyd are very proud to bring this luxury seafront apartment of the highest standard to the market, set inside one of Brighton's most iconic buildings. Situated on the fourth floor, this ...
Montpelier Road, BRIGHTON, BN1
- Guide Price £650,000 to £675,000
- Newly refurbished and renovated
- Central Location
- Moments from the seafront
- Five Bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- No onward chain
- Modern and Spacious
- Newly refurbished and renovated - Five bedrooms and Three Bathrooms - Central Location - Moments from the seafront - No ongoing chain - Modern and Spacious Throughout -
Church Place, Brighton, BN2
- Stunning detached modern house
- Short Stroll To Kemp Town Village
- Front and rear patios
- High spec open plan kitchen and living area
- Underfloor Heating
**PRICED TO SELL** Fabulous, newly built, 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom detached house in a sought after residential area of Kemp Town to the rear of Sussex Square, moments from the seafront. The proper...
Wyndham Street, BRIGHTON, BN2
- Beautiful three/ four bedroom period town house
- Central Kemp Town, close to the sea
- Sea views
- Patio garden and roof terrace
- Large attic storage room
- Bright, open plan living area
- Beautifully maintained
Justin Lloyd are very proud to present this beautifully cared for three bedroom property located in the heart of Kemp Town. The seafront is at the bottom of the road and close to all the boutiqu...
George Street, Brighton, BN2
- Terraced period house arranged over four floors
- Ideal family home or holiday let
- Two bedrooms plus multi purpose room
- Private roof terrace and courtyard garden
- Located in the heart of Kemp Town
Guide Price £500,000 to £525,000.
Beautifully presented two bedroom, mid-terrace period house in Kemp Town with both a rear courtyard and roof terrace. This lovely property is ...
Charles Street, Brighton, BN2
- Three Double Bedroom House
- Central Kemp Town location
- Two Bathrooms
- Walking distance from the beach, city centre and Brighton Train Station
- Immaculate condition
- Currently Used As A Holiday Let Generating Approx £40,000 PA (7.42% yield)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Georgian Style House - Central Kemp Town Location - Integral Garage - Two Bathrooms - Walking distance to the beach, city centre and Brighton Train Station - Holida...
Brunswick Square, HOVE, BN3
- Two bedroom second floor apartment with passenger lift
- Fantastic 35' west facing roof terrace
- Square and sea views
- Two Bathrooms
- Share of the freehold
Guide Price: £500,000-£525,000. A delightful and bright two bedroom second floor apartment (with lift) situated in a Grade I listed Regency house on Brunswick Square which lies in the B...
Pelham Square, Brighton, BN1
- Refurbishment Project
- Superb central location
- North Laines
- Historic Pelham Square
- No ongoing chain
REFRUBISHMENT PROJECT in one of Brighton's most prestigious locations. Justin Lloyd are proud to bring to the market this Grade II listed Victroian terraced house in one of Brighton's hidden sec...
Margaret Street, Brighton, BN2
- Three bedroom terrace house
- Arranged over four floors
- Share of freehold and long lease
- In need of some refurbishment
- Chain free
Ideal for developers or anyone happy to carry out some works to improve on a super three bedroom terrace property in the centre of Kemp Town Village.
Click for an Instant Online ValuationRequest Valuation