Properties in South East
Properties for sale
THREE SOUGHT AFTER LETTING LOCATIONS, BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEX, BN2
- FIVE FREEHOLD PROPERTIES FOR SALE EITHER AS A WHOLE OR IN SEPARATE LOTS
- LOFT CONVERSION AND EXTENSION POTENTIAL ON MOST (STNC)
- EXCELLENT RENTAL INCOME AND POTENTIAL TO INCREASE
- RUGBY PLACE -- 1 BED LGF // 1 BED RGF // 1BED PLUS LOFT ROOM 1ST FLOOR
- QUEENS PARK ROAD -- 1 BED LGF WITH GARDEN // 2 BED MAISONETTE ON RGF 1ST FLOOR
- NEWMARKET ROAD -- 1 BED LGF // 2BED MAISONETTE ON RGF 1ST FLOOR
- NEWMARKET ROAD -- 1 BED LGF WITH GARDEN // 2 BED MAISONETTE ON RGF 1ST FLOOR
- NEWMARKET ROAD -- 1 BED LGF WITH GARDEN // 3 BED MAISONETTE ON RGF 1ST FLOOR
A rare opportunity to purchase **FIVE** Freehold properties either as a whole or in separate Lots. All five properties are located in central locations that traditionally are in high rental dema...
Cranleigh Avenue, Rottingdean, Brighton, BN2
- Five bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (one en-suite) plus additional separate cloakroom
- South-facing garden
- Uninterrupted sea and coastal views
- 'Guide Price £950,000 - £975,000'
Guide Price £950,000 to £975,000
A spacious and modern contemporary house, located close to Rottingdean and situated on the coast road, benefiting from stunning views from each...
Marine Parade, BRIGHTON, BN2
- Prestigious Van Alen building - South facing living room with Pier and Sea views - Allocated underground parking space - Central Brighton location - Double doors to south facing patio garden - Concierge - Two Double B...
Regency Square, Brighton, BN1
- Beautifully refurbished with a contemporary finish
- Three bedroom duplex regency apartment
- Sea Views
- No onward chain
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Prestigious location on Regency Square
This beautifully presented seaside apartment boasts fabulous views over Regency Square and its' period architecture. In close proximity is a range of cafes, restaurants and bars with the excitin...
The Van Alen Building, 24-30 Marine Parade, BRIGHTON, BN2
- Fabulous two bedroom apartment in the prestigious Van Alen Building
- Large living/kitchen/diner with fully fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes
- Further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Vacant with No Chain Above
- Secure Underground Parking Space
- Concierge and Visitor Parking
*Guide Price £700,000 - £725,000*
Outstanding two double bedroom apartment in the prestigious Van Alen Building. The property has a large living/kitchen/dining area, two large...
Montpelier Road, BRIGHTON, BN1
- Guide Price £650,000 to £675,000
- Newly refurbished and renovated
- Central Location
- Moments from the seafront
- Five Bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- No onward chain
- Modern and Spacious
- Newly refurbished and renovated - Five bedrooms and Three Bathrooms - Central Location - Moments from the seafront - No ongoing chain - Modern and Spacious Throughout -
Hampton Street, Brighton, BN1
- End of terrace, four bedroom house
- Central Brighton location
- Decorated to a very high standard
- Fantastic buy to let or holiday let
- Planning permission for conversion to two apartments
- No onward chain
A beautifully presented end of terrace 4 bedroom house available in the heart of Brighton and Hove. This stunning property property is perfect either as a family home or as an excellent investme...
Rugby Place, Brighton, BN2
- Fantasic investment opportunity
- Potential to Turn to 5/6 Bed HMO
- One bedroom lower ground floor flat
- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Two bedroom maisonette
- Freehold building on one title
**Attention investors** A rare opportunity to acquire a freehold building on one title currently split into three self contained apartments. 1 Rugby Place comprises of three apartments; a lower ...
Wyndham Street, BRIGHTON, BN2
- Beautiful three/ four bedroom period town house
- Central Kemp Town, close to the sea
- Sea views
- Patio garden and roof terrace
- Large attic storage room
- Bright, open plan living area
- Beautifully maintained
Justin Lloyd are very proud to present this beautifully cared for three bedroom property located in the heart of Kemp Town. The seafront is at the bottom of the road and close to all the boutiqu...
George Street, Brighton, BN2
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Four story
- 1,015 square feet / 94 square meters
- Resident parking zone C
- Share of freehold
'Guide Price £500.000 - £525,000'
A contemporary and quirky three bedroom period house in the heart of Kemp Town, Brighton. A true representation of our vibrant city, this prop...
Brunswick Square, HOVE, BN3
- Two bedroom second floor apartment with passenger lift
- Fantastic 35' west facing roof terrace
- Square and sea views
- Two Bathrooms
- Share of the freehold
Guide Price: £500,000-£525,000. A delightful and bright two bedroom second floor apartment (with lift) situated in a Grade I listed Regency house on Brunswick Square which lies in the B...
Click for an Instant Online ValuationRequest Valuation