Properties in South East
Properties for sale
Regency Square, Brighton, BN1
- Beautifully refurbished with a contemporary finish
- Three bedroom duplex regency apartment
- Sea Views
- No onward chain
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Prestigious location on Regency Square
This beautifully presented seaside apartment boasts fabulous views over Regency Square and its' period architecture. In close proximity is a range of cafes, restaurants and bars with the excitin...
Marine Parade, BRIGHTON, BN2
- Prestigious Van Alen building - South facing living room with Pier and Sea views - Allocated underground parking space - Central Brighton location - Double doors to south facing patio garden - Concierge - Two Double B...
Church Place, Brighton, BN2
- Stunning detached modern house
- Short Stroll To Kemp Town Village
- Front and rear patios
- High spec open plan kitchen and living area
- Underfloor Heating
Fabulous, newly built, 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom detached house in a sought after residential area of Kemp Town to the rear of Sussex Square, moments from the seafront. The property has been constru...
The Van Alen Building, Marine Parade, BRIGHTON, BN2
- Iconic and sought after Van Alen Building
- 180 degree balcony with sea views
- Allocated secure underground parking space
- Superb interior decoration at the highest level
- Premium fixtures and fittings in kitchen and bathrooms
- Bespoke features throughout
- share of freehold
Justin Lloyd are very proud to bring this luxury seafront apartment of the highest standard to the market, set inside one of Brighton's most iconic buildings. Situated on the fourth floor, this ...
Montpelier Road, BRIGHTON, BN1
- Guide Price £650,000 to £675,000
- Newly refurbished and renovated
- Central Location
- Moments from the seafront
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- No onward chain
- Modern and Spacious
- Newly refurbished and renovated - Five bedrooms and Three Bathrooms - Central Location - Moments from the seafront - No ongoing chain - Modern and Spacious Throughout -
Wyndham Street, BRIGHTON, BN2
- Beautiful three/ four bedroom period town house
- Central Kemp Town, close to the sea
- Sea views
- Patio garden and roof terrace
- Large attic storage room
- Bright, open plan living area
- Beautifully maintained
Justin Lloyd are very proud to present this beautifully cared for three bedroom property located in the heart of Kemp Town. The seafront is at the bottom of the road and close to all the boutiqu...
Eastern Terrace, Brighton, BN2
- Stunning sea views
- Brighton seafront location
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with hydrotheorapy bath
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes
- Share of freehold
- Gas central heating
- Private utility room
A stunning seafront apartment, occupying the third floor of a Grade Two listed period building on Brighton seafront. The windows at the front of the apartment make the most of the direct sea vie...
George Street, Brighton, BN2
- Terraced period house arranged over four floors
- Ideal family home or holiday let
- Two bedrooms plus multi purpose room
- Private roof terrace and courtyard garden
- Located in the heart of Kemp Town
Guide Price £500,000 to £525,000.
Beautifully presented two bedroom, mid-terrace period house in Kemp Town with both a rear courtyard and roof terrace. This lovely property is ...
Charles Street, Brighton, BN2
- Three Double Bedroom House
- Central Kemp Town location
- Two Bathrooms
- Walking distance from the beach, city centre and Brighton Train Station
- Immaculate condition
- Currently Used As A Holiday Let Generating Approx £40,000 PA (7.42% yield)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Georgian Style House - Central Kemp Town Location - Integral Garage - Two Bathrooms - Walking distance to the beach, city centre and Brighton Train Station - Holida...
Brunswick Square, HOVE, BN3
- Two bedroom second floor apartment with passenger lift
- Fantastic 35' west facing roof terrace
- Square and sea views
- Two Bathrooms
- Share of the freehold
Guide Price: £500,000-£525,000. A delightful and bright two bedroom second floor apartment (with lift) situated in a Grade I listed Regency house on Brunswick Square which lies in the B...
Click for an Instant Online ValuationRequest Valuation