All Fees must now be displayed under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. We are members of NFoPP (National Federation of Property Professionals) which runs The Client Money Protection Scheme, ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) and TPO (The Property Ombudsman).
Although it is now an industry requirement to be part of a property redress scheme, Justin Lloyd have been longstanding members of all three associations.
Tenants Fees (including Vat)
- Referencing and Contract Fee - £280 per tenant and permitted occupant
- Guarantor Referencing and Contracts - £140 per Guarantor
- Company Referencing and Contracts - £500 per Company
- Check out Inventory Fee (payable at the start of the tenancy) – £60 per tenancy
- Contract Renewal Fee - £60 per tenancy
- End of Tenancy Referencing Fee - £30 per person
Landlord Fees (including VAT)
- Fully Managed Service – 12% + Vat (14.4% Including Vat)
- Rent Collect Service – 10% + Vat (12% Including Vat)
- Tenant Introduction Fee – 3 Weeks Rent Plus Vat - this figure is variable but will be approximately 3.5 weeks rent including Vat.
- Set Up Fee - 1/2 Months Rent Plus Vat - this figure is variable but will be approximately 3 weeks rent including Vat.
Optional Fees (including VAT)
- Inventory Fee - From £150 depending on size of property.
- Deposit Protection Fee - £60
- Rent Guarantee - £25 per month, per property
- Inspection - £60
- Self Cert Tax Return – £150
- Tenancy Renewal Fee - £120
- Serve Notice to Tenants - £60
- Meter Readings and Notifying Utilities - £72